Tile & Grout Steam Cleaning
"Fed up with your Tiles & Grout looking dirty? Been using a toothbrush to try and get the grout clean with no success? Don't panic there is a solution........"
Call Kavacorp Carpet Cleaning and Restoration services for an obligation free quote
- An inspection is performed of the grout, stone, and/or tile for any damage and concerned areas with our customer.
- The process begins with moving any furniture and preparing the work area. We ask that our customers remove all breakables.
- Sweep or vacuum all areas as needed for any loose dirt, dust, or soil.
- A pre-conditioner is applied and time is allowed for the pre-conditioner to breakdown the oils and stains.
- Floors are scrubbed with abrasive brushes to remove stains and traffic patterns.
- Pressure clean and extract with rotary hot water extractor equipment powered by our truck-mounted unit making sure all areas are clean and fresh.
- Vacuum up any excess water residue and the drying process has started.
- Once dried, furniture is placed in its original positions. If sealant is applied, the drying process will take a little longer and the furniture will need be replaced at a later time.
Cleaning of tile to a swimming pool area
What! A 200% satisfaction Guarantee!
Yes that's right we are so sure of our quality service that we are prepared to put our money where our mouth is if you are not satisfied with our work!