Traditional Rug Cleaning
Don’t trust your fine rug cleaning to just anybody…
When it comes to delicate oriental or other fine rugs, we are a fully qualified and highly trained traditional rug cleaning company. We combine traditional cleaning methods with modern technology to ensure a thorough and safe washing process. Our years of experience mean you can rest assured that your rugs will be in good hands. So give us a call to schedule your rug cleaning.
We clean rugs the way they’ve been cleaned for centuries. In the middle east and asia, it’s common to see people standing in a river hand scrubbing wool rugs. The constant flowing, cool and clear water is unmatched in it’s ability to remove soil. Our process mimics this technique, only in a controlled environment.
1. PRE-INSPECTION – This is the most important step in the cleaning process. By carefully inspecting the rug condition, construction materials and dye stability, we can determine the best procedure to clean it safely.
2. DRY DUSTING – Using the rug Badger that was imported from Canada
3. EXCESS SOIL REMOVAL - An area rug can hold 2.5kg to 7kg of dust and dirt! This is why you cannot effectively clean an area rug in the home.
3. CLEANING & RINSING – A cleaning solution is then applied to the rug to flush out any contamination.
5. DETAILING – Fringes and other detail areas are then cleaned using proper solutions and techniques.
6. DRYING – Any remaining moisture is then extracted from the rug. Then, depending on rug type, the rug is laid flat or hung up to dry. This ensures a rapid dry time eliminating problems with prolonged moisture.
7. FINISHING – Once the rug is dry, we do any finishing necessary, and it’s ready to return to your home or business!
What! A 200% satisfaction Guarantee!
Yes that's right we are so sure of our quality service that we are prepared to put our money where our mouth is if you are not satisfied with our work!