Upholstery Cleaning Process
Upholstery furniture is constructed with many different types of available fabrics. With this in mind, we take special care when cleaning upholstery furnishings.
We first work with our customer's upholstery by inspecting and evaluating the fabric type and condition/stability.
After inspection has been completed, the Professional Service Technician will determine a method to use to clean the upholstery furniture--hot water extraction (steam clean process) or dry cleaning (oil based solvent). Then the following is carried out.
- Vacuum the upholstery to remove any dry particles/soiled areas.
- Special attention to detail to any problem areas and removal techniques will be applied without damaging your fine upholstery.
- Steam Cleaning - Gently clean the areas by pre-treating and then using a fresh water rinse that will leave no sticky residue and rinses the soil and detergents from the fibers.
- Dry Cleaning - Apply an oil based solvent and then extract it.
- A fabric protector may be applied to protect and extends the life of the upholstery
What! A 200% satisfaction Guarantee!
Yes that's right we are so sure of our quality service that we are prepared to put our money where our mouth is if you are not satisfied with our work!