Water Damage Cleanup
24/7 Emergency Services
High Capacity Equipment for Faster Drying
Residential and Commercial Service
Prompt action is taken to contain any added damage to your home or business. KAVACORP CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES use the latest technology and processes to assure the highest level of performance and protection to your property and furnishings.
We are qualified through formal training and experience to remove excess water efficiently, to promote efficient evaporation and to establish the dehumidification conditions necessary to stop on-going damage.
We work closely with our customers to document the return of your property and contents to pre-loss conditions to ensure that future problems will not be experienced.
We have exceptional business relationships with insurance companies to provide you guidance in completing the claims process.
- Inspection and Assessment of Damage - are unique to each emergency situation. A completed work proposal and communication sheet will be presented to each customer.
- Debris Removal - We will carefully remove and dispose of all damaged debris to allow for effective water extraction.
- Furniture Manipulation - KAVACORP CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES first priority is to defend, protect, and secure your property from any further damage. Special attention is directed to all of your belongings.
- Moisture Detection - Measuring the moisture content in a variety of building materials to detect water damage. Our moisture meters and other equipment will be used to monitor the process of drying damaged materials.
- Water Extraction - Water is removed by use of a powerful truck-mounted extraction system. This is a vital step in the drying process to prevent further damage from occurring.
- Anti-Microbial Application - Protects against germs and odors on virtually any surface.
- Structural and Drying Equipment - Drying equipment is immediately placed to start the recovery process. Thoroughly drying effective materials is crucial in preventing mold growth. The remaining moisture must be removed through evaporation and dehumidification.
- Constant Communication and Monitoring - from beginning to completion to your satisfaction.
- Carpet Repairs - Repairs will be identified for each situation to rebuild your residential or commercial property to its pre-loss condition.
- Construction Repairs - Any construction repairs required are identified with the customer to make sure every aspect of their needs are met.
In the event of an emergency or disaster, it's important to have a reliable resource that you can trust and you can count on KAVACORP CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES to be there for you!
- When addressing a water damage situation safety is vital, you should not go into any rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on.
- Once safety procedure has been completed, remove as much as possible items such as lamps, furniture, tables, oriental or colored rugs, draperies, pictures, painting, personal items, etc., to a safe and dry place.
- Wipe any excess water from all items to prevent any further damage and open furniture drawers, closet doors, luggage, etc., to enhance the drying process.
- Any items that cannot be removed, try to place aluminum foil or blocks between furniture legs and wet flooring.
- Turn on air conditioners in the summer and heaters in the winter to assist in the drying process.
- Contact KAVACORP CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES. It’s important to address a water damage situation within 24-48 hours to prevent potential build up of mould, mildew, and other microorganisms as well as structural property damage.
What! A 200% satisfaction Guarantee!
Yes that's right we are so sure of our quality service that we are prepared to put our money where our mouth is if you are not satisfied with our work!